We offer our customers a wide variety of nutritious and delicious organic almond products, either direct from our brand new webstore or through fine retailers nationwide, a few of which can be found below.
All of our Organic almond products are Certified Organic (California Certified Organic Farmers) and Certified Kosher (Northern California Kosher).
Our organic almonds are available in the following forms; click on the links for more information.
Big Tree Organic Farms almonds are available for purchase directly from our webstore, or from these fine distributors and retailers:
- The Natural Grocery Company
- An all natural and organic grocery store with locations in El Cerrito and Berkely, California
- Tierra Farm
- A small business located in upstate New York that manufactures some of the best certified organic nuts, fruits, and granola
- Newark Nuts
- A family owned business located in New Jersey, with over 80 years of experience buying, selling, and handling nuts.
Big Tree Organic Farms' almonds are proud to be an ingredient in products made by numerous companies including the following:
- Pacific Foods
- A family-owned company that has been making natural and organic foods for more than 20 years.
- 18 Rabbits
- They believe that everyone has the right to pure, simple food and continue to source the finest organic ingredients from farms they know and farmers they trust.
- Taza Chocolate
- Crafts small batch, bean-to-bar chocolate inspired by the Mesoamerican chocolate tradition. Their mission is to make the highest quality premium stone ground chocolate in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
Eco Friendly Packaging
At Big Tree Organic Farms, we stay consistent in our commitment to help protect and sustain the environment; that's why we have designed packaging for our tasty organic almonds that uphold our high standards of environmental consciousness.
- Our stand-up pouches and one-ounce single serving packs are made from wood cellulose fibers sourced with sustainable forestry principles. They are certified biodegradable, fully compostable and made carbon zero.
- Our master cases and bulk cartons are made from unbleached, kraft cardboard, making them easy to recycle and compost.
- Those aren't regular packing peanuts in our master cases; they are a fully biodegradable option made from cornstarch, that quickly dissolves in water.
- Our vacuum-sealed bags are made from recyclable plastic and help maintain freshness and prevent storage infestation for our products.