ALMOND MEAL BANANA PANCAKES
The healthy and natural ingredients in these flapjacks will you give you the energy you need to get your day started the right way and will keep you full until lunch time!
(Makes 6-8 pancakes. If you're cooking for more people, just double the recipe.)
1 cup BTOF almond meal (finely ground)
2 tbsp raw organic honey
1 ripe banana (mashed)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup almond milk
Coconut oil (for greasing pan)
1. In medium sized mixing bowl, cream banana and honey together until smooth.
2. Stir in almond meal.
3. Add vanilla and almond extract.
4. Stir in almond milk until mixture is creamy and there aren't huge chunks of bananas.
5. Grease large non-stick skillet with coconut oil.
6. On medium-high heat, drop large dollops of mixture onto skillet. When pancakes start to bubble and bottom is a dark golden brown, flip over.
7. Continue to cook until both sides are golden brown and pancake is cooked through.
8. Move to plate, pour over maple syrup and enjoy!