CHOCONUT ALMOND DELIGHT
Vanilla Wafers (about 40)
Flaked or shredded organic coconut (8oz to 14oz depending on how much you want!)
2 tbsp Agave Nectar
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
4 organic egg whites
1 1/2 cups BTOF organic sliced almonds, divided
1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate morsels
1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
3. Pulse wafers in food processor until they are fine crumbs. Press crumbs into bottom of baking pan.
4. Bake for 8 minutes.
5. While that is baking, whip together egg whites and sweetened condensed milk. Add in coconut and agave nectar and stir until well blended.
6. Fold in 1 1/4 cups sliced almonds
7. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips across the baked wafers.
8. Spread wet mixture evenly across the top of the chocolate morsels. Then sprinkle the top with the remaining sliced almonds.
9. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until top is golden.
10. Let cool completely, then lift foil by ends onto cutting board. Cut in even squares, then cut each square diagnally to form diamonds.
11. Devour with a cup of coffee, almond milk or just by itself!
This scrumptious recipe combines flavorful coconut, chocolate,
and BTOF natural sliced almonds to create
something that everybody will love!